(HealthDay News) -- The key to younger-looking skin may be choosing the right care products.
The American Academy of Dermatology suggests:
- Use sunscreen and anti-aging moisturizer daily.
- Choose products that specifically address your concerns, such as dark spots or wrinkles.
- Make sure any products you buy are designed for your skin type, such as dry, oily or sensitive.
- Choose products that are hypoallergenic, won't clog your pores (non-comedogenic) and offer a consumer hotline for questions.
- Be realistic about what these products can do for your skin.
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay
. All rights reserved.