(HealthDay News) -- Your preschooler needs lots of creative time for healthy growth and development -- including limited screen time.
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends:
- Play classic kids games such as the limbo, "London bridges falling down," and "duck, duck, goose."
- Have an (hardboiled) egg and spoon race.
- Play "Simon says" and "head, shoulders, knees and toes."
- Head out for a nature walk.
- Start a game of "follow the leader."
- Play a game of "tag."
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay
. All rights reserved.