(HealthDay News) -- Learning new things can help keep your mind sharper, no matter what your age.
Harvard Medical School recommends:
- Take up a new skill or hobby. Continue to read, do puzzles or attend night school.
- Engage all of your senses each day by taking in the sights, sounds, smells and tastes around you.
- Believe that you can keep your memory strong and sharp.
- Use a calendar or reminder app to remind you of appointments and other commitments.
- Repeat something you've just learned to help you remember.
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay
. All rights reserved.