(HealthDay News) -- Before you fire up the grill in warmer weather, take time to reduce the risk of fire.
The National Fire Protection Association suggests:
- Only using charcoal and propane BBQ grills in the open outdoors.
- Make sure your grill is set sufficiently away from your home, overhanging trees, eaves and the deck.
- Children and pets should be kept away from the grilling area.
- Clean the grill after every use.
- Never leave a lit grill unattended.
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay
. All rights reserved.