(HealthDay News) -- Everyone has stress, but some people deal with it better than others. Are you one of them?
The American Heart Association recommends:
- Stay in close contact with friends and family. Take time each day to laugh and enjoy life. Focus on giving back through volunteer work.
- Get exercise every day. Also get plenty of sleep.
- Be happy about the things you are able to change, and try not to worry about little things.
- Avoid bad habits, such as smoking, excess alcohol and too much caffeine.
- Stay organized and tackle tasks in small steps. Slow down, and leave extra time so you're not always in a rush.
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay
. All rights reserved.