(HealthDay News) -- A good skin care regimen doesn't have to be complicated or expensive. But it should leave your skin clean and full of moisture.
The American Academy of Dermatology recommends:
- Regularly cleanse, treat and protect your skin.
- Use sunscreen daily, at least every 12 hours.
- Use a body moisturizer daily. During winter, apply it as soon as you get out of the shower, when skin is damp.
- Stick to one or two product lines to save money and storage space.
- A more expensive product isn't necessarily better for your skin. Look for products that contain alpha hydroxy acid and vitamin A.
- Choose combination products, such as lip balm that also includes sunscreen.
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay
. All rights reserved.