(HealthDay News) -- An allergy to dust can lead to lots of teary eyes, sneezing and coughing.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology says sources of dust discomfort could include:
- Dust mites, which are most often to blame for a flare of allergy symptoms. These tiny creatures thrive in warm, moist environments.
- Cockroaches, which shed tiny particles that contribute to house dust.
- Molds, which can grow throughout your home, especially in moist, warm areas.
- Pollen, which may be spread by trees, weeds and other plants.
- Pet allergens, which may include dander, saliva and urine.
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay
. All rights reserved.