(HealthDay News) -- Caring for kids or preparing meals can interfere with finding time for exercise.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests:
- Develop a system with a friend or family member to swap babysitting time.
- Include your kids in your exercise routine. Take a walk, hit the playground, dance, do aerobics or play tag.
- Use home gym equipment, such as a stationary bike or tread mill.
- Do some calisthenics or jump rope while kids are playing or napping.
- Find time for exercise while kids are at school.
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay
. All rights reserved.