(HealthDay News) -- Stress can have a major impact on your physical and mental health. But there are things you can do to help alleviate stress in your day-to-day life.
The Cleveland Clinic recommends:
- Quitting smoking, drinking reasonably and eating a sensible diet.
- Learning and practicing techniques of self-control.
- Getting regular exercise.
- Taking responsibility for your feelings and actions.
- Building up your self-esteem.
- Setting realistic goals.
- Reducing as much stress as possible.
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay
. All rights reserved.