(HealthDay News) -- Young children are especially vulnerable to trampoline injuries, commonly from falling off the trampoline to colliding with another person.
The American Academy of Pediatrics offers these safety suggestions:
- Children on a trampoline should be supervised by adults at all times.
- Only one child at a time should be allowed on the trampoline, and somersaults should never be allowed.
- Trampoline springs and frame should be covered in thick padding.
- Equipment should be inspected regularly.
- Any worn or non-working part of the trampoline should be promptly replaced.
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay
. All rights reserved.