(HealthDay News) -- Making sure that your bedsheets smell nice may help you drift into a sweeter sleep.
The National Sleep Foundation suggests:
- Wash sheets and pillow cases at least once weekly, so they always smell fresh.
- Have a second set of quality sheets to use when one set is in the wash.
- Use a laundry detergent that smells pleasant.
- Wash the mattress cover regularly in hot water.
- Use an upholstery cleaner to freshen the mattress, or sprinkle baking soda on the mattress, then vacuum.
- Wash your pillows regularly.
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay
. All rights reserved.