(HealthDay News) -- Few things can ruin a vacation faster than getting sick. But knowing the warning signs can help you recognize the problem and recover faster.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says potential symptoms of illness include:
- Feeling tired or weak, yellowing of the skin or eyes, or running a fever of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher.
- Developing a skin rash.
- Bleeding or bruising without an injury.
- Having a bad cough that persists, or having shortness of breath.
- Suddenly feeling confused.
- Vomiting (other than motion sickness) or persistent diarrhea.
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay
. All rights reserved.